THE SPLASH ZONE!
Wonderfalls invites guests to use their bodies to play with colorful virtual streams falling from above. Seeing themselves in the projected scene, guests can redirect the flows in real-time with their body movements, creating dynamic obstacles for the fluid to surround. By simply moving past the attraction, guests learn the interaction, no instructions or direction necessary! The only limit to guest participation is how many people can fit within the play zone, creating an engaging and visually-striking multi-guest experience as the color mixes and cascades around the group.
HOW TO PLAY
Jump into the “splash zone” to play,
no instructions needed!
• Immersive multi-player interactive experience
• Intuitive play: no instructions required to get started
• Low impact to your facility: all that’s required is a projection surface and a play zone
• Low maintenance: no physical contact between your guests and technology
• Physical and digital themes and gameplay to fit your location, audience and brand
• Fluid Properties: color, viscosity, transparency
• Source Positioning: e.g. waterfall, fountains, rain
• Flexible play zone footprint. Experience can take up entire wall (or walls), or smaller more intimate engagements based on client needs
• Optional immersive soundscape based on gameplay needs
• Gamify the Wonderfalls experience: optional gameplay overlays available
• Integrated CPU unit
• Projection Unit
• UPS battery backup
• Keyboard and mouse for servicing
• Custom game engine programmed by b/i
• 1st year maintenance and support
Installed as Rainbow Rain at all Crayola Experiences