branded experiences & space activation
SNACK PACK SHOWDOWN
HOW TO PLAY
No screens. No projectors. Just good tactile fun for all the senses. Touch Tiles are touch activated building blocks for music and light-based installations. Collectively Touch Tones form an interactive, tactile music and light-based experience that transforms an ordinary structure into a unique play surface. Interactivity options range from unstructured freeplay to collaborative gameplay within more structured musical landscapes. Guests can actively participate in music making, or simply watch and listen as the environment evolves around them. The surfaces themselves can be both re-active, waiting and responding to touch, and pro-active, encouraging directed touch with desired audio and visual outcomes. The same physical interface can be used in countless scenarios.
Touch Tiles is a collection of modular elements that can be used to create larger surfaces and tiling patterns that fit your experience, art direction or facility layout. The underlying software and sensing technologies, as well as the original content, are what turn these physical elements into creative tools for guests to play with. Touch Tone shapes can be customized, and play modes can be fully tailored to fit your brand and your experience.
Touch Tiles elements include custom touch-sensitive acrylic panels, RGB LEDs, percussive feedback, and custom software developed by b/i.
• Multi-touch, multi-player free-play interactive game
• Intuitive interface and easy to start
• Flexible design, can be customized to your facility layout
• Designed for indoor or outdoor environments
• Custom acrylic shapes to fit your brand / art direction
• Library of music and light-based play modes readily available
• Light and sound design
• Capacitive touch panels with embedded RGB LEDs
• Central CPU to coordinate sound, lights, and gameplay
• Multichannel speaker environment to allow for both localized and immersive sound
• MODULAR. Easily mountable in any configuration.
Note that Touch Tiles are typically sold in groups of 16.