Below is a sampling of the type of work we do. Clients include: Disney (Imagineering, R&D, Creative Entertainment, and Parks & Resorts), Crayola, Twentieth Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Disney Channel, Nintendo of America, Diavolo Dance Theater, UCLA, and The Discovery Cube.
Below is a sampling of our Themed Entertainment work. Clients include: Disney (Imagineering, R&D, Creative Entertainment, and Parks & Resorts), Crayola, Disney Channel and SeaWorld.
Single or Multi-User
WHAT'S THE GAME
Target Tag puts magic into guests’ and performers’ hands, using a modular system of targets and handheld devices. Whether giving performers direct control over show moments or functioning as a standalone competitive game or cooperative puzzle, Target Tag immerses participants within a dynamic physical environment. The system functions with any number of targets and handheld devices, tailored to fit your experience and facility.
HOW TO PLAY
Flick your wand or pump your fist to tag the targets
before the time runs out for maximum points.
• Competitive and Cooperative gameplay options available
• Targets can be multi-media (video, audio, lights, mechanical, etc.)
• Custom handheld devices (wands, flashlights, gloves, etc.) and gesture activations
• Wireless, rechargeable targets available
• Custom targets can be embedded into set pieces
• Multi or single player gameplay
• Flexible target placement
• Wireless, rechargeable handheld tagging devices
• Competitive or cooperative gameplay
• Attach to a truss or scatter the targets around a room
• Note that Target Tag units are typically sold in groups of 2 handheld devices and 12 targets
• Handheld tagging devices
• LED targets
• Central server to coordinate sound, lights, and gameplay
• Multichannel speaker environment to allow for both localized and immersive sound