SNACK PACK SHOWDOWN
Race against your friends as you sling snacks to hungry critters!
It’s lunch time and the animals are hungry! Toss as many snacks as you can into their lunch bags before the clock runs out. These animals may have a big appetite, but they’re picky eaters! Give an animal the wrong snack and you’ll lose your score streak! Do you have what it takes to get a high score and earn the rank of Snack Pack Maniac?
Click HERE to see the game in action!
HOW TO PLAY
SNACK PACK SHOWDOWN is a frenetic game of skill and playful competition. It takes only a moment to learn, but guests will come back again and again to beat their friends or get a new high score. The game features original characters as well as customization and branding opportunities. It is flexibly designed to be seamlessly integrated into your existing facility infrastructure and can tie into your payment and redemption system.
• Multi-touch, multi-player interactive game
• Intuitive interface, easy to start, hard to master
• Encourages friendly competition, interaction and replay
• Functions as a fun standalone experience or easily integrated into your facility’s redemption system
• Backend infrastructure provides gaming analytics
• Length of play can be adjusted to fit your audience and throughput
• Add any number of additional players. Challenge your whole family to the Showdown!
• Your logo featured on all screens.
• Additional integrations let guests engage with your visual identity and brand values
• Choose from a set of our original characters
• Custom characters can be created or adapted
• Custom background, targets, and projectiles to match your brand or audience
• Cabinet design, vinyl wraps and other physical customization
• Bring Snack Pack Showdown to an international audience!
• Integrated CPU unit
• 55” display
• Two 24” touch displays
• Two speakers
• UPS battery backup
• Keyboard and mouse for servicing
• Custom game engine programmed by b/i
• Optional annual maintenance and support
• Option of ordering a custom cabinet built-to-order
• Technical drawings and manuals included with purchase
• Designed for dry indoor environment
• Free-standing and self-contained
• ADA-accessible design
Playtest at Two Bit Circus