Below is a sampling of the type of work we do. Clients include: Disney (Imagineering, R&D, Creative Entertainment, and Parks & Resorts), Crayola, Twentieth Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Disney Channel, Nintendo of America, Diavolo Dance Theater, UCLA, and The Discovery Cube.
Below is a sampling of our Themed Entertainment work. Clients include: Disney (Imagineering, R&D, Creative Entertainment, and Parks & Resorts), Crayola, Disney Channel and SeaWorld.
Planet Protector not only familiarizes players with how to correctly sort waste into correct bins but provides meaningful lessons about thoughtful waste disposal decision-making that can be put into action at home and in our communities.
As items float along the ocean current on the gameplay screens, players must determine which bin the rubbish belongs in before it floats away. Points are gained for every item that is tossed into the correct bin and every item removed from the beach. Planet Protector is a timed challenge and players have 90 seconds to clean up the shore as quickly as possible, to earn the title, Planet Protector.
PLANET PROTECTOR transforms a task that we’re all too familiar with-- tossing away rubbish, into a fun and meaningful sorting challenge.
HOW TO PLAY
• Playful learning with actionable lessons
• Multi-touch, multi-player interactive game
• Intuitive interface, easy to start, hard to master
• Encourages friendly competition, interaction and replay
• Back end infrastructure provides gaming analytics
• Integrated CPU unit
• 55” display
• Two 24” touch displays
• Two speakers
• UPS battery backup
• Keyboard and mouse for servicing
• Custom game engine programmed by b/i
• Optional annual maintenance and support
• Custom cabinet built-to-order
• Technical drawings and manuals included with purchase
• Designed for dry indoor environment
• Free-standing and self-contained
• ADA-accessible design
• Length of play can be adjusted to fit your audience and throughput
• Add any number of additional players
• Custom content, background, targets, and projectiles
to match your desired experience and/or learning objectives
• Cabinet design, vinyl wraps and other physical customization
• Feature your logo or exhibit sponsor logo
• Language localization