Below is a sampling of the type of work we do. Clients include: Disney (Imagineering, R&D, Creative Entertainment, and Parks & Resorts), Crayola, Twentieth Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Disney Channel, Nintendo of America, Diavolo Dance Theater, UCLA, and The Discovery Cube.
Below is a sampling of our Themed Entertainment work. Clients include: Disney (Imagineering, R&D, Creative Entertainment, and Parks & Resorts), Crayola, Disney Channel and SeaWorld.
Race against your friends as you sling snacks to hungry monsters!
MUNSTER MUNCH is a frenetic game of skill and playful competition. It takes only a moment to learn, but guests will come back again and again to compete with their friends for a new high score. The game features original characters as well as customization and branding opportunities. It is flexibly designed to be seamlessly integrated into your existing facility infrastructure and can tie into your payment and redemption system.
It’s snack time! Toss as many snacks as you can into the matching color targets before the clock runs out. These monsters may have a big appetite, but they’re picky eaters! Feed a monster the wrong snack and you’ll lose your score streak! Do you have what it takes to get a high score and earn the rank of MUNSTER MUNCH Maniac?
Click HERE to see the game in action!
• Dimensions: 62"(W) – 88"(H) – 44.5"(D)
• Footprint: 19.2 SQFT
• Power: 120V– 5A
• Option of ordering a custom cabinet built-to-order
• Technical drawings and manuals included with purchase
• Designed for dry indoor environment
• Free-standing and self-contained
• ADA-accessible design
HOW TO PLAY
Installed at Two-Bit Circus
• Length of play can be adjusted to fit your audience and throughput
• Add any number of additional players. Challenge your whole family to the Showdown!
• Your logo featured on all screens.
• Additional integrations let guests engage with your visual identity and brand values
• Choose from a set of our original characters
• Custom characters can be created or adapted
• Custom background, targets, and projectiles to match your brand or audience
• Cabinet design, vinyl wraps and other physical customization
• Bring Munster Munch to an international audience!
• Integrated CPU unit
• 55” display
• Two 24” touch displays
• Two speakers
• UPS battery backup
• Keyboard and mouse for servicing
• Custom game engine programmed by b/i
• Optional annual maintenance and support
• Multi-touch, multi-player interactive game
• Intuitive interface, easy to start, hard to master
• Encourages friendly competition, interaction and replay
• Functions as a fun standalone experience or easily integrated into your facility’s redemption system
• Backend infrastructure provides gaming analytics
Installed at Tom Foolery's Adventure Park