Below is a sampling of the type of work we do. Clients include: Disney (Imagineering, R&D, Creative Entertainment, and Parks & Resorts), Crayola, Twentieth Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Disney Channel, Nintendo of America, Diavolo Dance Theater, UCLA, and The Discovery Cube.
Below is a sampling of our Themed Entertainment work. Clients include: Disney (Imagineering, R&D, Creative Entertainment, and Parks & Resorts), Crayola, Disney Channel and SeaWorld.
Through a series of gamified challenges, this exhibit combines the power of hands-on learning and engaging digital content to take learning environments to the next level. Focused on making connections, players use custom-made “tinker toys,” representing simple atoms and bonds, to build a series of molecules. Each challenge builds upon the last, with players learning how the molecules they’ve created combine to form air pollution and other gasses around us. Using tactile interaction and digestible facts, Formation Station makes chemistry tangible and fun for children and adults.
FORMATION STATION is a tactile STEM game that teaches the foundations of chemistry through touch and play. The game is perfectly suited for science centers, museums, visitor centers and schools.
HOW TO PLAY
Age 8+ and Adults
ATOMS MAKE UP EVERYTHING!
Installed as Atoms & Molecules, Discovery Cube Los Angeles & Discovery Cube Orange County
• Early Chemistry Principles
• Knowledge and understanding of chemical reactions
• Applied chemistry: air pollution
• Chemistry factoids
• Fine motor skills
• 32” display
• Integrated CPU unit
• Button & Microcontroller
• Real-time computer vision camera
• UPS battery backup
• Keyboard and mouse for servicing
• Custom game engine programmed by b/i
• Optional annual maintenance and support
• Custom cabinet built-to-order
• Technical drawings and manuals included with purchase
• Designed for dry indoor environment
• Free-standing and self-contained
• ADA-accessible design
• Language Localization
• More than one language in a single exhibit
• Custom graphic wrap and messagingfor cabinet panels
• Adjusted duration to fit your audience
• Your theming and branding